The 11th Annual East Atlanta Beer Festival will be held in East Atlanta’s shady Brownwood Park and looks to be better than ever! From a great beer selection to early access VIP entry to rocking local music, the EABF is an event not to be missed! Proceeds from the Festival go to local organizations to fund projects that make East Atlanta a great place to live.
To purchase tickets Click here!
- You will receive an East Atlanta Beer Festival 2014 souvenir pint glass!
- Sampling of over 175 craft beers!
- Live bands and DJs!
VIP Admission: Get the VIP Treatment!
In addition to all of the above, VIPs have access to the following:
- 1-hour early entrance (12 noon) to the Festival (this includes VIP area and general Festival area)
- Expedited entrance line at gate — avoid the wait!
- VIP area with 12-15 beers not available to the general public!
- Respite from the crowd under a covered pavilion!
- VIP-only restroom facilities!
- Back by Popular Demand — VIP raffle for gift cards from local merchants and restaurants and other great gifts from our sponsors!
Sampling cups are provided upon entry. One sampling cup is issued per attendee. Please take care to keep track of your sampling cup. Outside liquid containers are strictly prohibited (we will have water available free of charge onsite). If you leave the site for any reason, take your cup with you (empty, of course). The cup and your wristband are your ticket for reentry. No cup = no reentry. No wristband = no reentry.
- No one under 21 (no, your infant or toddler cannot attend the beer festival)
- No pets.
- No backpacks.
- No designated driver tickets**
- No exceptions.
Over-the-shoulder camping chairs are encouraged. The festival footprint will be the same as last year, which is the entire northern parcel of Brownwood Park.
Food and Merchandise
We will have local vendors selling a variety of food items that we’ve carefully selected to be pleasing to the festival-goer’s palate. Check back for a listing of our vendors and sampling of their offerings.
As in years past, there will be awesome EABF schwag.
**NOTE: Due to past flagrant violations by Designated Driver ticketholders, we discontinued the sale of these tickets. The East Atlanta Foundation is an all-volunteer non-profit entity.