The East Atlanta Foundation, Inc. is a Georgia non-profit corporation and a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) entity eligible to accept tax-deductible contributions.
The purposes of the East Atlanta Foundation, Inc. are to:
- Plan and put on the Festival for the enjoyment of the people of the greater East Atlanta community;
- Raise awareness of East Atlanta Village and its businesses;
- Raise funds to support local non-profit organizations with projects intended to improve the East Atlanta community.
We achieve our purpose by annually:
- Hosting a Festival where we offer a selection of beers folks might not commonly encounter in a laid back environment complete with live local music and a variety of food vendors.
- Providing Festival attendees with the opportunity to complete their day at the Festival by exploring the possibilities offered in the East Atlanta Village by locating the Festival within walking distance of the Village’s many shops and restaurants.
- Supporting local non-profit organizations through a grant process for projects that serve the greater East Atlanta community.
How We’re Helping East Atlanta
The East Atlanta Foundation supports a variety of local organizations and initiatives. Proceeds from previous festivals have been granted to:
- BATL – Battle of Atlanta Commemoration Org, Inc.
- Wesley Wood Senior Living, Inc. d/b/a Branan Towers
- Burgess-Peterson Academy
- East Atlanta Community Association
- East Atlanta Kids Club
- East Atlanta Farmer’s Market
- Friends of East Atlanta Library
- Historic Sylvester Cemetery
- Journey Performing Arts Center/Dance 411 Foundation
- Recycle EAV
- SOPO Bicycle Coop
- Martha Brown United Methodist Church